My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A little chuckle never hurts!

We spend so much time making & sending all the flowery sentimental cards that sometimes it is nice to just send a good belly laugh.  Especially if the birthday is a dreaded milestone one! I've been doing the "silly" cards this afternoon.

I LOVE this stamp!  Don't we all feel like this most mornings?  Especially Mondays! 

The message inside is "Happy Birthday from one glamorous babe to another!"

Quite fitting don't you think!


This is another of my favorites.  She shares the same message.  Hopefully, they will bring a smile to the recipient.  I guess we just have to be sure the birthday girl can laugh at herself!

Off to do another one before Desperate Housewives comes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment