My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, after a busy weekend out of town, I won't have time to do my usual Thanksgiving cards this year. Since there was only time to make one, I'm sharing it with everyone!  Hopefully, this lack of time will not last & I can get back to creating & posting daily again.

My photography leaves a LOT to be desired!  And this card had a back which kept it from standing on it's own.  It's a learning process & I seem to be learning by my mistakes, not my successes. It is SO much easier to just scan them in.

Time to finish up some e-mail. I think my next card will have to be a Xmas card since I am behind on those too!  I'm starting to see a theme here, aren't you?  I'm behind in everything!  ha ha 

Catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sherri! He is cute. I love the colors and the puched background. The photo is just fine.

    ReplyDelete