My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Change of Pace...

Hi everyone,

I decided to try something different today.  While I was cleaning my stamp room this afternoon, I came across 3 wallpaper books I had forgotten I had.  Well, I made the mistake of looking thru them & once I did, I found some paper I just had to make into a card.  Since it was so feminine I decided to pull out one of my Magnolia stamps. She is colored with a combination of Copics & pencils. The ribbon is from my stash & the flowers were from Prima.  I am entering this in the Simon Says Challenge Anything Goes.  This should certainly qualify! ha ha

I hope everyone had a great week. Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe thta is wallpaper! The soft colours are so lovely and make the image really stand out...great colouring too Sherri!

    ReplyDelete