My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A birthday card for Mike



How about a change of pace?  I had a couple of New Year's cards I could have posted, but decided to do a birthday card instead.  This one is for one of the guys at work who is forever giving me a hard time about cats. He threatens to bring "cat" stew to work for each food day.  Since I made him a cat card last year, I decided to give him a break & use this Mo Manning newspaper boy instead.  Isn't he just the cutest little guy? I colored him with copics and a little pencil in the tiny spots. The flourish behind him is that Spellbinder die I can't seem to put down.  I promise not to use it again for awhile. I have a whole box of dies I need to explore yet!

I almost forgot to post this new shot of my "helper" that I took yesterday.  You can see how totally worn out he is from assisting me all day!  Some day I'm going to get to sit in THAT chair! ha ha



Better get busy.  Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute. The coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I really like the Mo Manning newsboy - fab colouring, your cat does look worn out, LOL.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! You come up with the best ideas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just wore the poor fella out. He probably is neglected too!! I would like to know what he thought of of the card. It is so stinkin cute, and I can see why you love that die.

    ReplyDelete