My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 4, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!

Is this a record for me?  My first 4th of July card & it's only June 4th!  Before you get excited, it may be the only one I get done.  ha ha  This is another Mo Manning image. I colored her with copics & added some glitter to the little pinwheel.  The paper was from Paper Studio & I added a few star shaped brads.
Pretty simple.  But when the image is this cute, you don't need a lot to go with it.

Have a good week.  I'll be back later with something else to share.  Catch you later!

6 comments:

  1. We definitely are thinking along the same lines. i just got this one and the cow yesterday. She turned out beautiful! I absolutely love it. Hope mine turns out half as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. Love everything about this. It's for me right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you had just the perfect paper to go with the image! She's so cute! Looks like she's watching a 4th of July parade go by. Love how you added the star brads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you, organised one! She's adorable and I love the patchwork background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri
    This image is great and I love your design and how you colored her. The red, white and blue stars a great touch too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorably colored and designed Sherri! love the stars at the top of the die... wonderful and so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete