My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Christmas!

Hi, everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We are still enjoying warmer than normal weather here in Iowa & I hope wherever you are, you are having great weather too.  After the horrible storms on the East coast, I think we can all appreciate the weather more than before!

I apologize for not posting much this past week.  It was a busy week & to be honest, after looking at a computer all day, my eyes were strained enough that I was just too tired to work on cards. Hopefully, that will all change tomorrow when I get my other eye done.  It has been challenging to say the least to work with good vision in one eye & have to wear magnifying glasses to read all day. 

I did manage to put a couple of Xmas cards together from images I had colored prior to the surgery. Here is one of them.

This happy little snowman is a digi from Sassy Cheryl's.  The paper is from Recollections & I cut him out with a Spellbinder die.  the holly branch was another die from Marianne Designs. He was colored with Prismacolor brush markers.
 
 
Have a great week! Catch you later with more Xmas cards!

4 comments:

  1. How colorful and adorable! Please be easy on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I used this image a few years ago when I started with digis. I forgot I had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind on my blogging. You know I've been spending most of my time at SCS. I love the design of this. Alternating the DP was a great idea. Really, super cute!

    ReplyDelete