My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Warmest Wishes

Hi, again!

Wow, I used to laugh at people who retired & then said they were so busy!  How can you be busy when you are retired!  Well, let me tell you....ha ha    Anyway, I'm still working on cards for the craft show. I have been so busy bagging them up I keep forgetting to take pictures.  So, here is the one I just finished.  It's one of Sassy Cheryl's new digi's.  The minute I saw it, I had to have it.  And it was on sale today & tomorrow, which is even better!

I printed this digi on DP too & fussy cut the chair to match the matting.  I knew I was going to do that the minute I saw the image.  I printed out "Warmest wishes for the best ever birthday!" for the sentiment & matted it like the front.

Guess I had better get busy!  I have so much to do the next few days I will never get it done.  

Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. She's just darling, Sherri! I love those little heart buttons on her dress, and her polka dot coffee cup. Best of all, your paper piecing looks fabulous the way the chair matches the die mat (which is so, so pretty). Love those pretty punched corners, too. It's all so very crisp and clean and just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the sweet image. The punched edges are really cute on this card too.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete