My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

And many "mower"

Happy Tuesday!

Since I posted a silly card yesterday, I thought I would continue in the lighter mood with a birthday card today.  The neighbor who mows my dad's yard is having a birthday soon.  I know this because he has mentioned it to me.....several times, in fact!  ha ha  He is a sweet man & a Godsend to Dad.  I thought the lawn mower from Stampin Up  would make the perfect choice.

One of the things I love about this set is the inside sentiment!


I'm hoping this will give him a chuckle.  I'm sure some birthday cake will help too!

Back tomorrow with something new.  Have a great day!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it couldn't be more perfect! I just love the lawn mower and sentiment. Too cute! The fence and the kitties and the clouds all add to the cuteness and perfection, too. This is great and he's going to get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Sherri! Delightful image/sentiment but love how you placed it in the scene! Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete