My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Just an FYI....

Hi,

I haven't had a lot of time the past week or more to post.  Although my weekly posts on Wed. & Friday still posted, they were scheduled ahead of time.  For those of you who may not know, Dad fell in his basement last Thursday morning & broke his right hip.  After almost a week in the hospital, they released him to a nursing home to do therapy so that hopefully, he can still come home again.  It will depend on how well he does. Being stubborn & wanting to get out of there is working both FOR and AGAINST him!  He is trying harder to do things, but is also trying to do things he shouldn't be doing yet to prove he is "ready" to come home.  We could really use your continued prayers!

My sister is here & that has been a tremendous help!  We are using this time he is gone to do a thorough spring cleaning at his house so everything will be wonderful once he returns.

I don't have any cards to share today, but I will share a couple of pictures I took of Brady before all this happened.  I was trying to clean out the small storage unit my tv sets on upstairs in my craft room.  I pulled everything out of the top shelf, turned around to find Brady happily laying on the shelf & purring his head off.  I had to use treats to coax him out when I got ready to replace items on it.  The same thing happened with the bottom shelf.  I had my camera handy so I grabbed a couple of shots.  Hopefully, one of these days I can get back to my cleaning!




I bet nobody has a cuter "helper" than I do!  Good thing this is a big cupboard!  

Sherri 

5 comments:

  1. lovely photos Sherri, Do hope your Dad continues to improve, such a worrying time for you all.
    take care pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your dad. Hope he "behaves" and heals quickly!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your Dad. My Dad is really quite stubborn. He took his own IV out when he was in the hospital so they ended up restraining his hands. Not an easy patient by any means. Cats love to be wherever it's most inconvenient. Ella gets on my craft chair every time I stand up, Drives me nuts. I even made her a bed under a lamp on my craft desk. No help...she wants my chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He thought you cleaned it out just for him! What a big smile you gave me tonight after an awful day at work. Thank you! Give Brady a big hug for me, please. I know you've been having a time of it with your dad's mishap. I'll continue to hope his stubborn ways will work in his favor. Hang in there, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your Dad Sherri. We certainly keep him in our prayers. Enjoy your sister's company.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete