My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 7, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge # 112 - Let's Think Christmas!

Hi, everyone!

I know you are wondering what the challenge for today will be aren't you?  We have had some fabulous themes for QKR Stampede's Blog the past few weeks & have a lot more to come.  Today's theme for challenge #112 is Let's Think Christmas!  Now that it is already November, that won't be hard to do, will it?  Christmas will be here before we can blink!  I chose digi # 24240 Santa's List for my card.

Isn't this a GREAT digi?   I see Santa is really checking that list over!  I sure hope he finds MY name on the nice list!!  Head on over to QKR Stampede for all the other great stamps that have!  They carry both regular and digi stamps to keep everyone happy!

Off to work on a new project!  I'll check in again later with something new!
Sherri


3 comments:

  1. Love your Santa image Sherri, what beautiful frame`s with the red peeking though.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at their Christmas images and then wound up choosing something else entirely. Now I'm rethinking that. This is great! I love Santa images and you've colored him up so cute, as well as putting him in an awesome frame. I'm certain your name is on that list and my guess is you'll be getting some stamping supplies among other things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Your coloring is perfect as always. I may have to buy some
    red paper.

    ReplyDelete