My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fast & Easy!!

Hi, everyone!

Wow, there is only a week left until Christmas Eve!  Are you one of those people like my daughter who has been completely done for weeks or are you like me & still working on last minute things?  If you still need last minute Christmas cards I have just the thing for you today!  It's fast, easy & beautiful!  And uses only two dies!


The dies used are Poppy Stamps Blooming Poinsettia and Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves, and both can be found at the Dies R Us Store! (Along with hundreds of other "yummy" things!)

As a side note, this would also make a great "Thank You" card by just substituting the Merry Christmas sentiment with a Thank You sentiment!

Don't forget to check out the Dies R Us Inspiration & Challenge Blogs too!  We just started a new challenge on the 15th & you might be the winner of a gift voucher!

See you again soon!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card design Sherri, might be quick but looks beautiful.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly is beautiful! My goodness! I love the gorgeous white poinsettia and all those awesome leaves. I'm trying to get caught up still. Did a little more decorating and cleaning today. Darn job gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep out-doing yourself! Every card is even more beautiful than the last.Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. pow, WOW! The lacy leaves are gorgeous with the poinsettia! Love this Sherri!

    ReplyDelete