My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2015

Challenge #120 - Anything Goes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I can't believe another year is over & a new one has begun.  A year that  I am praying will be a better one for everyone & one that we will look back on with fond memories this time next year!

Our first challenge for the new year at QKR Stampede is Challenge #120 - Anything Goes!  These are always fun challenges because you have such a wide open field of subjects to choose from when you make your card.  I decided to go with digi # 14405 Father Time.   I fussy cut him to fit onto the clock face I found.


It's YOUR turn now!  Put all those new craft supplies I know Santa brought you for Christmas to work & make a card for the challenge!   I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Happy Crafting!!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sherri,
    Fabulous card design, love your father time image..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so amazingly cute and creative and fabulous! The absolute best New Year's card I've ever seen! Happy new year, Sherri! I hope it's a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete