My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Painted Lady

Hi, gals!

Wednesday has rolled around again and, of course, I have a card to share with you from Dies R Us! Actually, I have several.  The die I am in love with this week is Spellbinders Painted Lady.  The minute I saw it, it went directly into my shopping cart!  When you see what you can do with it, you will want it too! Not only does it make a gorgeous Christmas card, but a really sweet all occasion card as well.


As a Christmas card, it is just gorgeous!  LOVE the gingerbread house effect!

You could do a white on white, cream on cream card too which is just as beautiful.


And finally, a year round version that could be a birthday card, get well, thinking of you......anything you like kind of card!  I added Poppy Stamps Antique Lamp Post to this one.  It actually comes with a Christmas Lamp Post, but I wanted a plain one for the summer card.

Head on over to the Dies R Us Store!  As I post this, both of these dies are out of stock, but don't worry! Add your name to the waiting list & you will be notified by email the minute they are back in!

Have a fantastic week!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my this is so different and beautiful!!! Christmas cards already - you are amazing!! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri!! These are GORGEOUS!! LOVE the Christmas cards, but the summer one is stunning too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have an eye for spotting the good ones, Sherri! Love this fabulous die! The Christmas card with the banner sentiment is a great idea, and I love the summery scene in the last card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete