My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 31, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 150 - Washi Tape

Hi, gals!

Where has the month gone?  Hard to believe July is over already and August is on the way!  One of these days we will be scurrying about trying to make Christmas cards!  Lol   So for now, let's enjoy the sun and concentrate on everything else.  Today's QKR Stampede challenge is "Washi Tape" and I have to admit, although I had picked up a handful of different tapes, I had never really used any of them before today.  I was really surprised at how much fun it was to use them and I know I will pick up more of it now.
Today's card was made with QKR digi # 12807 Write Soon.   I used some gingham background paper and then covered a couple of shapes with gingham & floral washi tape for a fun look!


Next time I need a quick note card, this cute little guy will be waiting!  Head on over to QKR Stampede's store to check out all the amazing stamps!  And don't forget to join the challenge while you are there.  Links to the blog are on the left.

Have a great weekend!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I am SHOCKED that you bought gingham Washi Tape! Your bear is so cute with his pencil ready to go to write that special note. Fantastic card, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card design Sherri, I do not have any washi tape, looks fun stuff.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have any Washi tape, either, and had to pick some up just for this challenge. I didn't see gingham or I probably would have gotten it. LOVE all the gingham on your card, and SUPER love the character you chose to go along with it. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete