My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Have a Great Day!!

Hello, again!

It's hard to believe how quickly the summer has gone.  It won't be long before school starts again and these beautiful days are a memory.  I decided I wanted to capture a little of the summer magic for my card for today.  Starting with an adorable digi image from Sassy Cheryl,  I created this cutie with only 3 dies: Memory Box Tiny Tendril (which is currently unavailable, but any one of a number of other leaves would work as well), Elizabeth Craft Designs Bunch of Flowers 4 & Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables. 


I absolutely love the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables dies! The "stitched" look is really popular right now and this set gives you 5 different sizes to play with.  Check out the store for all the wonderful "stitched" effect dies!

Be sure you also check out the Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  New challenges begin on the first and fifteenth of the month & you could be the winner of a gift card to the store!

I hope you got some great ideas today and are inspired to create something of your own! Enjoy the rest of your week & I will meet you back here next Wednesday!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. OMW Sherri, love this gorgeous image, her little face gave me a laugh! great colours and layout.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitched Sassy is really cute. Love the pretty blue paper and the dies.
    I sure glad you twisted my arm into buying the Stitched Square Stackables dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much, Sherri! Image, colors, flowers, paper, those stitched dies -- all work together so beautifully. I could just eat this up. Definitely eye candy! Boy, am I ever discombooberated with this retirement non-schedule. Glad I didn't totally miss this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, I LOVE this Sherri! Darling, darling, DARLING! Beautiful coloring and I love your choice of the text paper! Love it!

    ReplyDelete