My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 18, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 157 - Three's a Crowd!

Happy Friday, gals!

Time to relax and enjoy a couple of days doing something fun.  And once again, it's time for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!  Today's challenge is "Three's a crowd" and there a lots of stamps that would qualify for this theme. Just use three of something on your card to qualify.  I decided to go with one I could also turn into a Halloween card and kill two birds with one stone.  I chose digi # 12912 Halloween Fun.

I have to say this is the happiest little ghost I've seen in a long time! I'm guessing he takes his job of yelling "Boo!" VERY seriously!    Check out QKR Stampede for the rest of their adorable stamps & join in the fun! There is nothing like the lure of free digi stamps to get you motivated!

See you later with something fun!  Enjoy your weekend!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Super cute scene creating Sherri! love those happy 'jacks'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card design Sherri, love the image and layout.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like he sends those Jacks into a fit of giggles every time he says "boo"! This is so adorable, Sherri! I just LOVE how happy it is. Everyone needs happy!

    ReplyDelete