My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge - Butterflies

Happy Hump Day!

Are you ready for a challenge?  As you know, Dies R Us has 2 challenges each month.  They begin on the first and the 15th and you stand a chance of winning a fabulous gift card to their amazing store if you are the lucky winner!  The challenge today is to use butterflies on your card!  How simple is that!  We all have favorite butterfly dies that we can pull out and add to a card.  Or you can do like I did & make your entire card from butterflies!  I pulled out a new favorite and an old one for my card today.  Tutti Butterfly Corner is my new favorite and Memory Box Waltzing Butterflies is my old favorite.  Combining them just seemed the right thing to do.


I adore lacy cards & both of these dies fit into that category.  Don't they make a really feminine card?

Put your thinking cap on & come up with an entry of your own!  Good luck!! You can find the challenge here!

Sherri

7 comments:

  1. Sherri this is such a beautiful card! I love the gorgeous die cuts you used and how pretty that soft pattern is in the background. Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo- DT Sis
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherri, a gorgeous lacey look and so elegant!!
    Diane DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri, a gorgeous lacey look and so elegant!!
    Diane DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a gorgeous lacy creation! The two dies combine beautifully and I LOVE the shade of blue. Even better that it's polka dots! And who doesn't love butterflies? Maybe I'll do this challenge just for fun. I have a butterfly die I haven't used yet. We'll see. You inspire me, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lacy card is so delicate and gorgeous! I just love those corner dies,too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh great! I just posted butterflies so I'm gonna have to link up! Thx Sherri! Beautiful butterfly creating GF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous butterfly creation Sherri, how well they look together these dies, love the pretty colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete