My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 214 - Wild West

Hi, everyone!

Grab your cowboy hat & get ready for this week's wild, wild west theme! Head over to the QKR Stampede store for one of the darling images we carry!  I chose digi # 16007 Pony Express for my card today.  He was too cute to pass up, and what says the wild west better than the pony express!


This image would be perfect for a guy's birthday card wouldn't it?  And we all know how hard those are to make!

Hope your weekend will be fantastic! Enjoy the weather while it holds!  Old man winter will be here all too quickly!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! He's a cute one. I see you haven't run out of gingham yet:) and who else has a horse shoe die? Seriously fun card, Sherri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Too funny! Great with the sentiment. Your coloring is so fantastic it always makes me want to run to my stamp room. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fantastic image Sherri, amazing colouring and using gingham for your background. lol
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete