My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge - Snow

Hello, friends!

Well, it's that time of year again & I'm guessing that many of you have already had that dreaded first snowfall!  I'm tired of the cold & cloudy days already & counting the days until spring arrives!  Winter is NOT my favorite season!  Lol

The challenge theme for the Dies R Us Challenge Blog today is "Snow"....you may post anything relating to snow....snowmen, snowflakes, etc. etc.  but you must use a die in your entry.  I chose two of my favorites from Precious Marieke:  Snowflake Corner & Snowflake Circle.  The darling snowman is a digi from Sassy Cheryl.


Be sure to head over to the Dies R Us Daily Inspiration Blog too!  And, of course, don't forget the incredible & amazing Dies R Us Store!  The largest selection of dies anywhere!

Good luck, everyone!  I know the winner will have fun choosing new dies with the gift voucher.
I'll see you back soon!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... he is so adorable Sherri! What a great design you've used to showcase him too! There are several snow related challenges out in blogland ... you should enter him in several! Who knows, you might get lucky and win something and if nothing else, you'll get more exposure to your lovely blog! HUGS and Merry Christmas my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowflakes and snowman -- perfect! And what gorgeous snowflakes they are! Love the corners framing the circle. I love any die that makes a nice frame for a colored image. This circle die is a nice size. Fantastic, Sherri! I always love it when you stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colour Christmas card Sherri! adorable snowman image and gorgeous cutting dies.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shade of blue with the snow..so pretty! And what a cute lil snowman!Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete