My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, again!

Can you believe it is almost the end of January?  Now we just have to get through February & part of March before spring arrives!  HURRAY!!!!!

The QKR Stampede challenge for this week is "Anything Goes" and that is always a favorite with everyone!  Pick out your favorite subject matter, grab your favorite "go-to" stamps and dies & see what you can come up with!

I chose digi # 16910 - Nurse for my card.


It's always a great idea to have some get well cards on hand!  And since my stash was getting really low, I chose this cute ragdoll nurse.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Sherri, your card is really cute. Love the nurse and those corners are beautiful. (What brand?) Thanks, for sharing your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! Whoever gets this is going to perk right up, at least while they're looking at it. Such a pretty corner die, too. Just the right size. I always love how you use the corners, and you've made me pick up a few, myself. I think this is just adorable, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nurse card Sherri, she`s a cuty, love those corner dies you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete