My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I'm in love!

Hello, friends!

Yes, as the title of the post says, I'm in LOVE!  The die featured today just grabbed me the minute I first saw it & I couldn't rest until I found it & ordered it!  And after all the promises to myself that I would control my die purchases, too!  Darn!  I'm sure you will know why once you see it.


This is  a Marianne Design Anja's Frilly Square die.  I can see so many ways to use it & can't wait to make more cards with it!  I love anything lacy and this set has it all! It's even beautiful just by itself with a sentiment.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sherri! Perfect in white on that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, those Marianne dies are always utterly gorgeous, and this one is especially pretty with the swirly design inside. I can see why you're in love! Your cards have made me love them, too! I have some older ones, but nothing like this. You must share where you get them. Love the paper you used in the background. The colors, the delicate pattern... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you are in love! Stunning card...love the die! The paper really sets it off beautifully, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sherri, not seen this beautiful die, really stands out with the pretty background.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning. I can see why you love this die. I think the die loves your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza!! Can see why you love this die - it is beautiful and you put it to beautiful use in your card design!!! Never have too much of what makes us crafty happy:)

    ReplyDelete