My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Brady is asleep in his window bed in the sunroom!  He can't resist these sunny days & his favorite method of enjoying them seems to be to nap through them! ha ha


If he is not napping in the window, he is laying on his yellow pillow on the floor lapping up the sunshine!  What a life!

Today I have a birthday card to share.  I got a couple new dies & of course, you have to try them out right away!


I thought this would make a beautiful card & I was right! LOVE this die!  I know.....I say that about ALL of them, don't I?  Lol!

I used the other new die on a sympathy card which I will share tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I love that die, too, and the color behind it! Funny, I just finished a card using a similar color behind a white die cut. What a sweet, simple, and perfect birthday card! I also love your sunroom scene with Brady so happy and comfortable. Such a pretty room and a lovely view to enjoy from the air conditioned inside. You know how fond I am of yellow and white. I wish I could sit there with you and Brady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherri! Yes you were right...the die makes a lovely card! Boy does Brady have the life! I can see why he likes the sunroom!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete