My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Halloween cat

Hi, Gals!

Yes, I know....it's months from Halloween but as I've mentioned before I'm gearing up for two fall craft shows and will need plenty of Halloween, Christmas and Valentine cards.  This cutie just fell into my cart! Looks like he has grabbed his much loved (and well worn) witch hat and his pumpkin and he's ready to hit the road looking for treats!


You know me and cats! I can NEVER pass up a good cat stamp! In fact, I have an entire box of them in rubber and lots of digi files as well.
See you tomorrow with some beautiful sympathy cards!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Adorable and love your coloring combos for him and the spider web background die you used!!! Purrrrfect;) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so drawn to cat stamps, too. Maybe because we always had cats before Wally and LuLu, but also because they're so darn cute! One of the Bugaboos I colored while camping is a cat. Now you've got me all eager to start making cards! I knew it would happen. This is soooo adorable, Sherri! I love Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete