My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 6, 2020

Happy Get Well Card!

Hi, gals!
We all love giraffes, or at least I do!  And this little guy was too cute to pass up! Getting a funny card always cheers you up when you are sick! I'm blessed to live in Lincoln, Nebraska because our zoo lets you feed the giraffes!  I can't wait to do it!  My daughter and her husband did it a couple weeks ago and fell in love with them! They have the most beautiful faces and the longest eyelashes in the world.  AND the longest tongues! They were both amazed at how long the tongues were!


This was actually a Stamping Up set that I ordered because it was so darned cute! It had a ton of cute stamps & I loved the sentiments with each of them.
Hugs,
Sherri


2 comments:

  1. Sherri, I love this card. I have this set also and love it with the cute critters that put a smile to your face! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me giggle. So cute. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete