My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2020

Crafting Sale

I’m Melissa Barnett, Sherri’s daughter.  I wanted to let you know that Sherri has moved to a memory care facility.  Her extensive collection of die cuts is over 1100.  Her Grandson has created a website to sell those dies at 75-90% off retail.  Sherri would like nothing more than for her dies to be used to create beautiful art.  

Please take a look at the site https://craftersestate.com/
and let her dies go to a good home. She enjoyed this blog for so many years and appreciated each of you following her and sharing in her passion for paper crafting. 

Stay safe and healthy.  

Melissa.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melissa I am so sorry to hear this! Please email me at bgrin114@gmail.com
    Sherri and I became friends when she recommended me to be a designer on QKR Stampede. I have kept up with her off and on since I left QKR in 2018. She is a very sweet lady and I often wished we lived closer so we could craft together. Give her my love!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete