My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas in August

Ok, much as it pains me to be making Xmas cards instead of Halloween cards (which are always my favorite) I am working on cards for November.  Since the 5 I made Friday nite are already boxed away, & I didn't make any Saturday, these I made this afternoon will have to do.

This one is a hedgehog from my old stash of stamps.


Since I was using old stamps, my friend Gail pulled this little gingerbread boy out of the drawer & wondered why I had never used it before.  Now that I see how cute it turned out, I wonder myself.  Good thing Gail pulled it out!
I popped the center gingerbread boy up with pop dots but the scanner doesn't show it too well.




This little guy was another old stamp & again, it is hard to tell the snowballs & bird are popped up.
Enough for today.  I am off to do laundry.  Don't I lead the most exciting life you have ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. think the ginger bread boy is cute. Good move on Gail's part finding it.

    ReplyDelete