My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it Christmas yet?

I'm beginning to think by the time I get enough Xmas cards done, I will be sick of Xmas.  Nah!  It will never happen.  Christmas is still my favorite holiday.  I haven't gotten many cards done today.  It was one of those days where your good intentions just didn't happen.  I'll have to double up my efforts tomorrow.
Here are a couple of the latest Xmas cards I just finished.  This one is a little trio of penquins I'm hoping will hit someone's Christmas spot.










This next one is from a digital stamp I just got.  Hopefully, there will be some doggie lovers in the crowd. I finished a cat version too, but it didn't "grab" me so it didn't make the post.
Back to the drawring board to see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment