My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's skip thru winter!

What do you say we just skip winter away & pretend it is spring ?  I'm ready to pretend the next 3 days of snow are not going to happen & that my yard is full of green grass right now. Anyone else want to join my fantasy?   I thought so!  Winter has overstayed it's welcome!!

This is another Mo Manning image. She was colored with pencils & gamsol. The paper is from a new Daisyd's pad my daughter got me.

I hope everyone has a great week in spite of the snow. Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you totally!! It was sunny here today and I was able to work in the greenhouse to get it ready for when spring comes... and I started some seeds to put in the laundry room windows!
    Your card reminds me of spring, hearing kids play and smelling the freshly mowed grass.
    The image is adorable and your colouring is spot on!
    Loved your story lead-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you are talking about. The weather is warm and sunning at my house. Love the card. Good job with the pencil. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet image.. I just saw her the other day.. You did a great job on this one.. I wish we could skip through winter. i am so tired of cold. She is really great.. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I will join in with the fantasy too! I can hardly wait to look out and see green again! I love the image, she looks like she is having lots of fun! Cute card and your coloring is awesome! Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete