My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

This & That..

I had intended to work on Easter cards this afternoon, but got side tracked.  I wanted to make a St. Patrick's day card with one of my Stella images from Bugaboo Stamps.  Love her attitude!

I took a break after this one & discovered by talking to my Dad that one of my Mom's old friends was celebrating her 90th birthday soon & they were having a card party for her.  I decided to make a special card for her as I know Mom would want to remember the occasion. 

I thought this Lili of the Valley image would make a cute birthday card & I decided to try my hand at making my own flowers. They were easier than I thought, but may make the card hard to mail as they are pretty dimensional. I think I will try making them a little less compact next time so they will be flatter.




Remember to set your clocks ahead tonite!  I'm missing that extra hour of sleep already!!

Catch you later.

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! This is the cutest image and everything goes together perfectly! Your colouring is always to perfection and your roses are ... incredible! The details make all the difference for instance, placing pearls in the flowers center.
    Now Stella... is Stella! I love all her images as they always make me laugh! Trouble is.. I know some elderly ladies that could give her a run for her money! Great job with this card too... you brought out the worst in her wonderfully!
    Have a great weekend Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri! Love, love the flowers. Actually both cards are wonderful, but the flowers just put the second one over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both really great. I love the first image.. She is a hoot. Your second card has the prettiest flowers. I think you aced it. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete