My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wish...

My card today is titled "Wish" and I am going to use it for a birthday card.   I think we all have "wishes" don't we?  Mine are usually pretty simple.  Good health, more family time, more cuddle time with a certain snuggly black cat, health & happiness for those I love...Simple things.

Back to the card.  The pretty flower pots are from a wonderful stamp set made by Flourishes. I know it will become a favorite as the flowers can be combined in endless ways. I colored them with pencils & gamsol. I used a Martha Stewart punch to add the scalloped insets & the paper is from The Paper Studio.

I haven't entered any challenges for ages so I'm going to shut my eyes & enter a couple tonite. I'm entering this in Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Use dies or punches & also The Paper Shelter-Anything Goes.

I'm off to work on a couple of other things I colored up this afternoon. Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Your coloring on this is amazing. Makes me want to take out my pencils and use them. I haven't in so long.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the punch to border your images, really pretty... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative way to use the punch. This card is beautiful. My only criticism is that you should have taken a closeup photo of those flowers, because I saw the them personally and the coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the floral images and your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete