My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Boo to you!

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.  I promised a new card today & I actually stayed up last nite & worked on it.  You know how it is with new stamps. No matter how tired you are, suddenly you just want to play around for a few minutes....which leads to a few more minutes.... which leads to a card! Darned addictions!  Anyway, this card was done with one of my bargains from yesterday.  Got these stamps in a set from Close to My Heart for $2.00 ! What a bargain!  I colored them with pencils & gamsol as they were pretty tiny. The paper is from The Paper Studio & the web from a Martha punch.

I should be working on laundry, but I hear one more new stamp calling my name.  And it's really calling my name LOUDLY!  lol

Have a great Monday everyone! Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Stinkin cute! Looks like a lot of cutting, but worth it. Ribbon and punches are perfect. You have bargain radar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love love love that border. It looks terrific. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete