My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Cat In The Hat

We all love a good "cat nap" don't we? And this little guy has found the perfect spot! He is an image from The Artful Stamper that my daughter surprised me with a few weeks ago.  I colored him in pencils and mounted him on paper from The Paper Studio.  I added some white flower soft to his hat to make him extra snuggly.

I think I'm ready for a good "cat nap" too!  It has been a REALLY long week. Thank Heavens, tomorrow is Friday!

Catch you all later!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww this is sooo adorable Sherri! Your daughter has great taste and you have the talent to bring it to life! Great outline.. is it a Spellbinder or did the artista come out to cut it out perfectly to make me jealous haha!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is just precious! I love how you did that label die and that's a real bell, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I didn't notice the little mouse at first. Love it.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... so cute! Love your coloring and the fluff! Adorable card Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious, and you've colored it just beautifully! I love the kitty, but also the little mouse catching a nap along with her. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete