My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Inspiration from across the pond..

Hi everyone,
Don't you love it when Blogger decides to update & change everything you are used to with no warning (or instructions)?  It appears they have changed the whole format of "posting" so we will see how successful I am at doing it with the new format.

Today's card is made with inspiration from across the pond. This darling Sara Kay image & cute rooster button were gifts from my friend Victoria who has an awesome blog "across the pond" as she refers to it.  I think the thing I have enjoyed the most with my blogging is all the wonderful new friends I have met. Stampers are among the most generous & amazing people you will ever meet. They are always ready to share their knowledge & talents with those just starting or less experienced.

I colored her with copics & the DP is from Recollections.  I had such fun with this card. It's going to be a birthday card for one of the gals at work.

I hope she enjoys it. With so many birthdays, it gets hard to come up with new stamps that nobody has seen.

Better get back to stamping.  I got some new goodies today & they are calling me to come & play!  I'll catch you all later.


4 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I love this image - I have a few of Sarah Kay stamps and just love them. It is so much fun coloring - you did an awesome job - just love the color combo and the button - too cute! Love gathering all these new friends! It's a wonderful world this blogging! Lots of Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has frustrated me to no end this week. I schedule a post and it won't post unless I do it. Makes me so mad. I love this SK stamp. I have always loved these images since I was a little girl. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been away from blogging for a few days - wish I could say I'd been somewhere exciting but actually I've just been tackling the chaotic monstrosity that was our garage!! Anyway, job done now so I'm trying to catch up! Now doesn't this look familiar!! The rooster matches that paper perfectly and your colouring, as always, is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. That DP with that button are brilliant! Love the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete