My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One step, Two steps!

Ok, I know sometimes it doesn't take much to entertain me...lol But, I had so much fun making a step card the other day, that I just had to try it again.  For this one, I wanted to do a birthday card. We have quite a few female birthdays coming up this month at work. I was looking for a cute stamp when I came across this one I had printed out a long time ago. Before I got into stamping, I was into making cards using something called Hugware. For several years, I collected their images and still use them to make my address labels. A lot of their images could be printed either in color or as line drawings. This was one of them. I was so sad this year when they notified everyone that they had gone out of business. They had some awesome images & allowed a lot of crafters to make some wonderful things.

My first attempt to post this ended up aborting for some reason.  I'm blaming it on the computer devils who love to frustrate me! UGH!! 

Anyway,  I colored this in copics & used one of my Martha Stewart punches to create a lace edging by punching both sides of a strip of paper instead of just one side. I hope the gal who gets this will enjoy it.

Enjoy your week & I'll catch up with you all later.

5 comments:

  1. The cat looks nice and cosy in the bunny's ears! Another lovely stepper card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous coloring and designing Sherri! LOVE step cards and your's is beautiful! Love that you did this border punch like this... I haven't seen this one used this way and it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making step cards too Sherri, really adds dimension dosent it...I love your beautifully coloured image, the colours are perfect too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh what a sweet image. I have never heard of the Hugware. I am loving the way you colored this. It is perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites! I love your step card.

    ReplyDelete