My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Up, Up & Away!

Up, up and away in your beautiful balloon! Isn't that a song from the past?  Or am I showing my age again? ha ha   Well, this birthday card is to replace the little pilot card I made earlier.  I was afraid it might be too juvenile for an adult so I'm going with this one instead.

The image was from Steampunk. I colored it with copics & added a sentiment from my computer. The embellishments were from Spellbinder dies as was the die I used to mat the image.  The paper is from K & Co.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend & are having a great week!  Catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment to go with this image! I love the dies you've used to frame. It's a hard colour scheme, I think, but you've used it with great success! I'm sorry I've been away from blogland for so long and hope you'll forgive me not going back to comment on almost three weeks of posts but I have looked and I have missed some real crackers! I especially loved your mothers' day post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a man's birthday. I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, it's so cute! Quite different from other hot air balloon images I've seen. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. I love that stamp and all the dies you used. Super card, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I remember this song... high school choir! ; o
    Fabulous image and coloring Sherri! He'll love it! These people are so lucky to get handmade cards from you!

    ReplyDelete