My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

Hi,

Is it Friday yet?  I have a big box sitting in my living room that I am not supposed to open until Friday (or at least Thursday night).  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am NOT good at waiting for presents.  Or waiting to GIVE presents, for that matter!  If I buy you something I am really happy with, then I want to give it to you right NOW.  ha ha  And if it is my birthday or Xmas or Mother's Day and I have a package to open, I want to do it NOW!  My family thinks it is all about the instant gratification...I think I just never grew up! lol    So we will all have to wait until Friday to find out what is in the box. 

In the meantime, I have a Thank You card to share tonite.  I've been working on some cute baby cards but don't have them photographed yet.  Maybe tomorrow.  This is another Sassy Cheryl digi.

 

 
 
 
The paper is from Recollections & the ribbon from my stash.  I cut the dies with Spellbinders.
 
Better get busy.  I'll catch you later!

 


6 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I liked your card and the paper you used and the edging! Okay now I cant wait till Friday!! I want to know what is in the box???? I have Friday off so I am already anticipating a lot of snow and a lot of crafting - sounds good but a box to open would be nice:) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card and the papers are great. I want to know what is in your box too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ADORABLE with her droopy little flower! Sherri, you've got us all on pins and needles and now I'm getting concerned that you haven't posted for a while. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuter than cute! you find the most adorable images to color Sherri! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such a sweet card. Happy belated birthday. My birthday was Saturday. We are only a day apart. I knew I liked you. hhehe. Great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a sweetheart, just like you my friend. Wonderfully loving and full of goodness. And I would also add, very colorful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete