My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I have a suggestion...

I have a suggestion.....I think someone should string up that furry rodent (AKA the groundhog) until he gives us the REAL spring forecast!  Obviously, his prediction of an early spring is not happening!  They are talking more snow by the end of the week again!

So tonite, I'm going to post a spring wedding card & pretend the grass is green & flowers are peeking their little heads up!

The bride is a stamp from Lockhart Stamp Co. and I put her under the beautiful trellis from Cottage Cutz. I added some decorative corners from Cheery Lynn and a few pearls from my stash.

Catch you tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. O my gosh Sherri you gave me such a good laugh with your comment about the rodent. I think he really made a mistake with his prediction this year.
    Your card is lovely.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Oh, what gorgeous die cuts. My, my! We did have a couple of beautiful days, but then back to rain and hail. I'm hoping we don't get snow again this spring like last year. Bet you'd really love to feel the warmth of the sun!

    ReplyDelete