My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

White as snow..

Hi, there!

Well, since the ground is still covered in all that nice white snow, I thought I would follow yesterday's wedding theme & share another wedding card in white tonight.  I have a lot of new cards to share, but haven't had time to photograph all of them yet.  It's been a busy week.

I usually struggle with white cards, but lately, I've really begun to enjoy them.  This one was especially fun to create.  I have a great embossing folder that I got from Stampin Up so I embossed it & cut it out for the center of my card.  I stamped it with an old stamp from Studio G that I got in Michael's dollar bin and mounted that on my favorite rectangle die from Spellbinders.  A couple of swirls and a few added flowers from my stash & it was done. I think it has a rather elegant look, which is hard for me to do.  If you know me at all, you know I usually go for whimsical or cutesy.  My daughter tells me I need to go outside my comfort zone more often, so I'm trying!

I hope you are having a wonderful week! I'll be back later with more surprises.


3 comments:

  1. This really does have an elegant look. Great wedding card. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had snow this morning! a couple inches but then it melted right back away! Gorgeous white creating Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Someone will cherish this wedding card forever. I love all white cards for their elegance and purity.

    ReplyDelete