My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

Lovely in Lavender

Happy Monday!

Where did the weekend go?  And why do they go so quickly when the week goes so slowly!

Tonight I have a get well/cheer up card to share.  The image is from  A Day for Daisies and I colored her with Prismacolor brush markers & pencils.  The dies were from Spellbinders, Magnolia, and Cheery Lynn.  You know how I love my dies!




I have a lot of images colored up & waiting to be made into cards so I thought I had better get busy & get them done before I color any more.  Who knows what I will come up with when I go thru my pile of possibilities!

Have a great week! Catch you later.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty...love the color. I also love your die collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet your card is Sherri. I just love that butterfly die-it's so pretty. I love that spellbinders die as well. Don't tell anyone (especially my husband...lol) but I have that one and haven't used it yet. Your image is just adorable. Nice to have a bunch colored ahead so that you can create a card at your whim. Have a great day.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, this is gorgeous, love the lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable and so sweet and feminine! Love the pretty dies and the lavender. I wish I could say I had so many images colored up, but I do have a pile of them I'm just dying to color. I'd love to get caught up so I could color them as soon as I get them, but I've got a long way to go! Till then, I'll look forward to seeing yours and being inspired to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sherri! I love the dies cut in white! You do an awesome job of combining coloring and dies!

    ReplyDelete