My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 28, 2014

Anything But A Square!

Hi, gals!

It's Friday again & time for another challenge at QKR Stampede!  This week's challenge #77 is "Anything But A Square!"  So let your creativity go crazy & see what you can come up with for this fun challenge! Here is what I came up with using one of my favorite digi images #13408 "Just Hangin'" and I hope you like it too!


Isn't this the cutest face ever!  I cut him out with Spellbinder Grand Nestabilities Scalloped Circles. The sentiment is computer generated & cut with Spellbinder Ribbon Tag.  There are two great sentiments (#12009 and #13411) on QKR's site that would be perfect for this little guy too! Be sure you check them out!

I was going to do him as a baby card, but decided this would be a great card for a get well or just a general encouragement for someone having a bad day.  

Have a terrific weekend! 
Sherri 


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is cute! Your coloring and that little bit of paper piecing Make this just an outstanding card. Love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri! OMG this is so adorable ... what a great idea for a shaped card! Awesome coloring and love the paper piecing ... perfect! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you on this new adventure we are about to embark on! Should be fun! Have a great weekend! Stay warm and be safe out in that snow! HUGS from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so looking forward to your QKR card this week and then it took me till now to get here. But it was SO worth the wait, as I knew it would be! LOVE this totally adorable image with the gingham circle and the matching paper pieced bib. Yes, it would be fabulous for a baby card, too, and you know how I love baby cards. These weeks come and go so quickly, but I would love to play if I have time. I do have three new QKR images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring on this is amazing! Hope it warms up for you soon. We have some rain here today, which is really unusual. The temp is a little cooler with the rail, but not too bad. There is nothing like Arizona winters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Sherri!!! Fab in red! just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete