My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Flower Power

Hi, all!

Today I'm sharing a couple of birthday cards made with a new die from Sue Wilson. It's called Austrian Collection-Background & it was another of those "OMG, I HAVE to have that" dies!   I have a HUGE "wish" list of dies I really want "someday" as I'm sure you do, but sometimes you see one that you love too much to wait for.  You already have cards planned out in your head before your fingers have even entered the order!

These are just the first 2 cards I made with this fabulous die. The flowers were made with a die from Ellentina (4 Petal Flower DCF003) This flower die was one I got on vacation earlier this year when my daughter & I went to Kansas City & it was another "OMG, I HAVE to have that" die too!  Oh, dear, am I noticing a trend here? But, wasn't I right?  ha ha



Time to get back to the other cards I was working on!  It's going to be a busy day!  Dad turns 92 today!

Sherri




4 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, that first color really pops! I love the background die, and the flowers, too. I especially love that you made them polka dot. It really pops them even more. The leaves are awesome. I think I remember seeing the leaves and flowers before, possibly? I don't know. . . you have so many dies! How can you resist doing this in every color in the rainbow? So gorgeous! Happy birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sherri, gorgeous cards, love both colour ways..lovely layout.
    Happy birthday to your Dad.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fantastic! Love the color of the 1st...very eye catching!
    Happy birthday to your dad...hope he is improving every day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri
    First Happy Birthday to your Dad!!!! Hope he is getting stronger each and everyday. I love these cards but I was drooling over the second one with the yellow flowers and that is funny for me because red is my fave color! Love the those die cut flowers! Hugs

    ReplyDelete