My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 5, 2014

Polka Dot Christmas

Happy Friday!

Well, our weather may not be cold enough for Christmas yet, but the high today is only supposed to be 66 and the low tonite, only 45.  I think I had better start working on some Christmas cards!  You all know how much I adore Sassy Cheryl digi's, and she has some of the cutest snowmen around.  Here are a couple of them I couldn't resist.



Both of these were colored with my usual Prismacolor brush markers. Polka dots may not be exactly Christmas paper, but I thought they worked!  The beautiful die on the second one is not mine.  My friend Gail let me cut a couple of them out last week.  This die is now on my "have to have" list!  ha ha

Have a great weekend!  Hopefully, the rain will stop and the sun will warm things up!

Catch you later!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous Christmas cards Sherri, fabulous images and colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more fantastic cards! I LOVE snowmen and these two are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two cute guys! The first one is so happy, he really makes me smile. And you KNOW how I love polka dots! I've been hoarding my SU! red polka dots for Christmas cards. Fabulous die on the second one, too. I'm behind in Christmas cards, but I'll be catching up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. had to laugh at the knobby knees! Super cute/ happy cards Sherri!

    ReplyDelete