My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 3, 2015

QKR Stampede # 133 - April showers

Hi, all!

Well, it's finally April and spring is on the way!  You know the old saying "April showers bring May flowers?"  Well, this week the theme for the QKR Stampede is April Showers!  There were tons of cute stamps I could have chosen, but for some reason, I decided that # 13210 Taking a shower & #14707 April Showers would be my best  choice.


Maybe I should have gone with something not so "loud" but this floral paper just made me laugh & I could see it in her bathroom!  From the look of her shower, she is a little behind the times so floral wallpaper would be right at home.

Head on over to QKR Stampede to see what you can find for YOUR entry!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sherri, this is too funny! Yes, she does look like someone who would have that kind of wallpaper. Love the window and the matching floor. That's the kind of bathroom that would make you feel like singing in the shower! Very fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the sentiment-isn't that the truth especially for me when I had two little boys running in and out of the house when they were younger. Love this cutie!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete