My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2015

QKR Stampede # 136 - Make a Guy Card

Happy Friday!

Can you believe this is the last Friday in April and next week will be May already?  Wow!   Today's challenge at QKR Stampede is "Make a Guy Card" & I know how we all groan when we have to make one. But this little digi # 16103 - Old Golfer really made it fun for a change.


Add a couple of my favorite dies from Dies R Us and the card almost made itself!  Now it's your turn!  See what you can come up with for this challenge!

Head on over to QKR Stampede's Challenge Blog right now!

Catch you later,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant digi image Sherri, combined with dies makes a wonderful card.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This digi is CUTE! I don't think I've seen it before. And with the golf dies -- fabulous and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I haven't been visiting much lately. I just went through to see what I've missed. your recent yellow card is amazing. I ran right over and bought the dies. I don't use a lot of dies, but you sure make me want to! If I only had a large cash supply!

    ReplyDelete