My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Birthday Friends!

Hello, friends!

It's Wednesday again & my turn to share a bit of inspiration.  Are you like me & already tired of winter?  How about pretending that spring is REALLY close today?  And what says spring better than puppies & spring flowers!  The image I chose for today is from Bugaboo and I thought he would be perfect for a birthday card.  I pulled out one of my favorite dies, Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Oval Stackables and added a new die I am now in total LOVE with, Sue Wilson Designs Petite Peony Cluster.  I have a hundred ideas running around my head for this Peony Cluster die, from wedding cards to baby cards, so you may see it again one of these days!


If you haven't checked out the Dies R Us Challenge Blog, please do!  There is still time to join in on the challenge that began on the 15th and you could find yourself with a gift certificate to the amazing store if you are the winner!

Be sure you are on our list to receive the newsletters too!  Otherwise, you may not get all the notifications of the fantastic sales & special offers!

See you next week!  Happy Crafting!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Sherri
    This is really cute - I love those stitched die cuts - I got one for Christmas but have yet to use it. The corner dies are beautiful - I am putting that on my wish list. I like how you filled in the flowers on those corners! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly cute image! I still have new Bugaboo to color up. One is somewhat similar to this. I love those SW dies. So pretty and petite and they frame your image so beautifully. You always have great ideas for how to use your dies and you've inspired me many times to look at mine differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute for words! Darling image Sherri! Love it! Pretty flower dies too! love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous spring colour on this card Sherri, beautiful image and dies, love the SW floral one, funny how we get one die and have loads of ideas to use it!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, Sherri. Thanks for the fantasy of warmer weather. :)

    ReplyDelete