My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 19, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 179 - Pile It On-Use Up

Hello, again!

Another week is over & done and another weekend is here already.  Where does the time fly? If only we could choose just the cold & gloomy days to fly by and make all the beautiful days slow down! Lol

My choice today was digi # 13814 Fresh Cut Tree.


Since I had an extra tree frame die cut from Christmas, I decided to use it up & make this into a cute winter note card.  Head on over to the QKR Stampede store & pick out a digi of your own to enter the challenge with!

Hope to see a lot of you entering!  Good luck!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Darling card. I love all the fussy cutting and this die couldn't be any more perfect for this scene.

    Sorry I've been away so long and missing all your fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH, I like this and how you fussy cut it out and his bright sparkle hat!!! Great card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hardworking and cute snowman. Looks like he has been lumber jacking. :) A great design and you colored your image wonderfully. Have a great weekend.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you always use this tree die on different backgrounds. I must remember that! So cute the way you built a little snowman scene in front of the die. Dang, love that, too! You're always giving me ideas. Pretty sparkle on his hat and scarf set. I'd love to borrow it from him sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri, you`remaking me feel guilty!! said I was going to carry on with Christmas card making!!! been that busy with baby cards and cots..
    Gorgeous Christmas make this one, love the trees and fabulous snowman..
    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete