My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2017

Day Three

I'm back!!

Here is the third card I created Friday!  It was snowing here then & I think being stuck inside gave me extra incentive to work on my cards!  Brady was too busy watching the snow coming down to want to sit on my lap.  And believe me, you get a whole lot more done when you don't have a 20+ lb. cat curled up on your lap!


I have a lot of friends who like to get blank cards that they can write their own message in & this cutie is just perfect for that!  She is going to have muscles like Popeye trying to write with THAT pencil!

Back tomorrow with the last of my creative spurt!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Another adorable image and your coloring of her is absolutely perfect. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable Sherri! Awesome coloring as usual, love the die, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you created all three of these on Friday? Oh, to have your stick-to-it-iveness! I can't seem to stay at the coloring that long, but you did three and they're all expertly colored. This one is ultra-cute for a card just to say "hi". I love the idea of blank or multi-purpose cards. I could use some of those Popeye muscles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and wonderful colouring Sherri, beautiful CAS cards you have made.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card! Have you run out of gingham yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coloring...so pretty!! Love the gingham background, too!

    ReplyDelete