My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Valentine Cards!

Happy February!

Are you already thinking ahead to Valentine's Day?  Well, if not, this week's challenge at QKR Stampede should help you get in the mood!  The theme this week is Valentine's Day!  Get out your favorite images and supplies & see what you can come up with!  I decided on ddigi # 6201- Heart Box Angel for my card.


Valentines are SO much fun to make!  I combined one of my favorite dies with one of my favorite border punches for this one.  I have tons & tons of Martha Stewart punches and forget to use them. With all the dies I have, I usually grab those instead.  I'll have to make a better attempt at using them from time to time.

Are you looking forward to a romantic evening or will you be staying home with a good book like those of us who are single?  At least I will be sure to have chocolate!  ha ha

Catch you later!
Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Sherry, your card is beautiful. I love the pink and red decorative border, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little ragamuffin Valentine angel is so adorable! Very pretty how you've set her into the frame. I also love the border how you've layered the colors. Really a cute design. now you're giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Valentines card Sherri, adorable image and heart frame (forgot I had this) and MS punches look beautiful, must use mine also..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri
    Another beautifully detailed card using your dies to perfection. I get such great ideas from how you use your dies!! Yes I have to go thru my stash too - I have dies begging to be used not like yours that are so loved and used on regular basis!!! Love this card!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute!! I love the pink and the red together and those dies are to die for! Cute, cute cute!

    ReplyDelete