My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let it Snow.....Again!

Another snow globe to share tonite.  I'm going through my stash of new Xmas stamps & trying to do one card from each one.  With limited time this year, I am going to have to send everyone a different card for a change.  I usually make several "test" cards trying to find an image that is just perfect and then use that same stamp on all my cards, even though no two are ever the same.  The bad part of having so many different images is trying to match them up to each person on your Xmas list! 

I've decided it isn't my camera that I'm having problems with, I think it is my lighting. Hopefully, I can get some good tips from my kids when they come for Xmas! Until then, you will have to put up with my shiny images.

No comments:

Post a Comment