My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not a creature was stirring...

Another post tonite.  I thought my glare problem could be the overhead light so I turned it off before I took my picture. Apparently, that was NOT the problem.  One of these days, I will figure it out.  My BFF says she takes photos of her cards on her bathroom counter!  In my little bathroom, there isn't a counter so that idea is out!  ha ha  Besides that, the cat would probably sit on top of the card before I could snap the picture. But come to think of it,  that could be a much cuter image than the card!
Now I really am done for the night. It's been a long day & I'm tired.
Catch you all later.

3 comments:

  1. I love the paper piecing and the jewels. This is a very pretty card. I am camera challenged also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri this is adorable.. I love this image.. Makes me wish I could nap like that.. When I take a picture I don't use the flash on my camera.. I try to put it near a window and use the natural light.. I have even been known to go outside.. Your card looks great though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute.....very peaceful..thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete